- Our infidelity testing products and services give you the option of simply detecting the presence of semen on, for example, an article of clothing, or testing DNA (from semen or vaginal fluids) found on your mate’s undergarments against your own to see if he or she is being faithful.
- If you have any questions about the testing process, please feel free to contact a confidential case coordinator at 1-877-786-9323.
- We understand the sensitivities involved in this type of testing and will work with you to find the testing process that’s right for you. As always, everything is strictly confidential.
FOR ALL SAMPLES:
Print and mail or email the Semen Analysis Test Form, unless you have paid online, in which case skip the payment section only.
Instructions for Semen-Stained Samples:
- Carefully place the semen-stained sample in the plain, white paper envelope or wrap in the clean, plain white paper. Be careful not to touch the stained portion of the sample with your fingers.
- Cut out one Sample ID Slip from the end of this document and fill-in the necessary information.
- Place the completed Sample ID Slip in a plastic bag with the semen-stained sample. The plastic bag should contain the Sample ID Slip and the semen-stained sample either in an envelope or wrapped in paper.