This prenatal paternity test is non-invasive, meaning it doesn’t pose risks to the mother and the baby’s health and safety. It requires blood taken from the mother and it doesn’t use amniocentesis or CVS. We can determine the paternity of the child as early as 10 weeks into the pregnancy. DNA samples from the alleged father/s are also necessary to achieve accurate results.
During pregnancy, fetal cells cross the placenta and circulate within the maternal peripheral blood. This test uses fetal cell isolation to verify the baby’s genetic makeup and gender. You have many options when submitting a sample from the alleged father. It normally takes 30-45 minutes to collect samples. Talk to our staff for more details.
Safe and Reliable Alternative to Invasive Tests
Unlike invasive procedures, this prenatal paternity test requires no incision or surgery, meaning it is safe, cost effective, and convenient. You can avoid the risks of pregnancy or fetal injuries, induced labor, and possible miscarriage. Our DNA prenatal paternity test is a doctor-recommended alternative to other tests, such as amniocentesis or CVS.
DNA Plus can coordinate interstate testing for mothers and alleged fathers who are living in different cities or states. We will coordinate all aspects of the test with one of our collection sites nationwide. We will maintain confidentiality while arranging your consultation, sample collection, and test.
Our service package includes non-invasive DNA paternity testing of the fetus and up to THREE ALLEGED FATHERS using cheek swab, blood cord, or hair samples. We can also use forensic samples, such as blood, semen, toothbrush, water bottle, chewing gum, and cigarette butts. We can schedule the mother’s blood collection at a local hospital, usually within 3-5 miles from the client’s house.
- 100% accurate gender determination of fetus
- Overnight shipping of samples
- Exclusive Result Verification Process (RVP), ensuring the most accurate results available
- Over 15 years experience in Non-invasive Prenatal Testing Technologies
After ordering the base test, you may request for additional samples here.
Ordering and Testing Process
- Call 1-877-786-9323 (toll-free) to speak with a confidential case coordinator. DNA Plus will coordinate the mother’s collection appointment at the nearest hospital. We can also arrange an appointment for the alleged father/s. We will send you a blood collection kit immediately. We will also set your appointment at a time that is convenient for you. Our staff will tell you when and where to go for sample collection.
- The collection process is quick and easy. Simply bring your kit to your appointment and a trained Medical Professional will be there to assist you. Once complete, your samples will be shipped back to DNA Plus right away.
- Get your results in approximately 7-9 business days.
> ORDER ADDITIONAL TESTS HERE
Shipping Address for Samples:
|DNA PLUS DTT CO EXPRESS TESTING|
|2654 B5 W HORIZON RIDGE PKWY|
|STE # 207|
|HENDERSON, NV 89052|