The BloodCard DNA Paternity Test uses the DNA contained in the blood cells to create a DNA profile for the sampled individual (i.e., the child) and then compares this profile against the DNA profile of another sampled individual (i.e., the alleged father).
Blood Card Collection Instructions
- A blood sample card or a small piece of clean, white paper (e.g., from a paper towel, coffee filter, or similar material). IMPORTANT: do not used colored paper
- 1 plain, white envelope for each blood sample to be submitted
- 1 small plastic bag (e.g., Ziploc bag) per person tested
- 1 Sample ID Slip per person tested
- Carefully place a small drop of blood on the white paper. DO NOT USE COLORED PAPER.
- Cut out one Sample ID Slip and fill-in the necessary information. Later, you will need to record the information on Sample ID Slip into the Sample Identification Table (located on the Paternity Test Form).
- Place the completed Sample ID Slip in a plastic bag with the blood sample. The plastic bag should contain the Sample ID Slip and the blood sample.
Shipping Address for Samples:
|DNA PLUS DTT CO EXPRESS TESTING|
|2654 B5 W HORIZON RIDGE PKWY|
|STE # 207|
|HENDERSON, NV 89052|